They’re the perfect solution for your company’s small workgroups.
The OKI® MC562w Color MFP combine high-quality color and four-in-one functionality with speed, reliability, ease of use and wireless printing capabilities – superior value from a desktop device that has a footprint small enough to fit easily into your environment. MC562w MFP prints and copy in HD Color, an OKI exclusive: multi-level LED printheads and microfine toner provide more detail, greater color depth and reduced grain, for breathtaking output even on ordinary office paper.
Enhance the productivity of your staff – These MFPs are fast: they print or copy at up to 27 color pages or 31 black & white pages per minute, with the first color page printing in as little as 8 seconds.1 Their reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) quickly scans both sides of a document, and their multi-tasking capabilities let you set up or perform two tasks at the same time. And, with their robust duty cycles, these durable devices can be relied upon to handle large daily print and copy volumes. Single Pass Color technology provides a straight-through paper path allowing for superior flexibility in paper handling and print media.
Scan at the machine or from your desk – Turn hard-copy documents into electronic files with multiple options. Scan documents in color or black & white, and send them to your PC, a network folder, a USB stick, or to a list of e-mail addresses.
You can also remotely preview and scan your documents on your PC via the network connection. Insert a USB memory stick into the convenient front port to save scanned documents to or print files directly from the USB stick.
They can make your job easier – The MC562w is really user friendly: networkready right out of the box, with an intuitive operator panel that’s simple to use: a 3.5" backlit LCD display that tilts up for easy reading, and 1-touch keys for fast dialing. The MC562w also has a full QWERTY keyboard, so you can quickly enter e-mail addresses or the names of documents.
Wireless printing – Both MFPs offer wired and WiFi™ wireless LAN. There’s nothing to install or configure. Print directly from your iPhone® or iPad® via Apple AirPrint™, or use MotionPrint™ from OKI to extend mobile printing to Android™ and Blackberry® devices. Tap "Print," select the MC562w and print. It’s that simple. Full-featured fax – Both models have robust faxing features that include Internet faxing; forwarding to e-mail or network folders (saving paper and securing sensitive documents); sending faxes directly from your PC; Tel/Fax Switching; Distinctive Ring; and 16 one-touch fax buttons.
Expect more support – You can expect total support for your MC562w MFP from your Authorized OKI MFP provider. If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert based in North America, 24/7/365, by calling toll-free: 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).4
Full functionality at your fingertips – The userfriendly operator panel of MC562w MFPs features a clear, organized array of navigation buttons, a backlit LCD display, alphanumeric keypad and 1-touch fax dialing keys. The MC562w also has a full QWERTY keyboard. Both models come with productivityenhancing software:
- PaperPort® from Nuance® easily turns piles of paper and photos into PDF and JPEG files— using the MFP’s scanner – and saves them to your computer for future use.
- OmniPage® from Nuance – optical character recognition (OCR) software – quickly turns hard-copy office documents and forms into electronic files for easy editing, searching and sharing.
- Desktop Capture Solution – works through PaperPort’s Active Directory Authentication to move scanned documents into your SharePoint® or DocuWare® workflow, quickly and easily.5
- Environmentally friendly features – The MC562w MFP also help you control your effect on the planet’s health by providing:
- Duplex (2-sided) printing It’s standard on the MC562w. Use both sides of a sheet rather than two sheets. Saves paper – and is even more energy-efficient.
- Automatic ECO mode These MFPs optimize the print time for small jobs, using less energy. Same terrific output, faster throughput, lower power consumption. Everybody wins.
- Deep sleep mode When left on for an extended period, the MC562w slip into this mode, which uses less than 1.5 watts of power.
- One-piece image drum T
- ENERGY STAR® compliance With their lower power consumption—especially in Deep sleep mode – the MC562w MFP meets the government’s standards for energy efficiency.
his long-lasting, user-replaceable consumable remains friendly to your budget while lowering the number of items to dispose of and store.
- Print Speed: MC562w – up to 27 ppm color, 31 ppm mono1
- Time to First Page: MC562w – 8 sec. color, 7.5 sec. mono1
- HD Color Printing Technology: Combines multilevel LED printheads and microfine toner for sharp detail and rich color depth
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Processor Speed: 533 MHz
- Monthly Duty Cycle: MC562w – up to 60,000 prints/copies (recommended usage 5,000 pg.)
- Duplex (2-Sided) Printing/Copying: Standard
- Print from USB Memory Stick: Via front USB port
- Connectivity: USB v2.0 high-speed; 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet (network); Wireless
- Printer Languages: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™; IBM® ProPrinter®, Epson® FX
- Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP Home/XP Professional, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2003; Mac® OS X 10.5 and higher
- Fonts: Scalable – 87 PCL, 80 PostScript; Bitmap – OCR-A, OCR-B, Line Printer, USPS; Barcode – 12 types + PDF417
- Copy Speed: MC562w – up to 27 cpm color, 31 cpm mono1
- First Copy Out: As fast as 14 sec. color, 12 sec. mono1
- Duplex (2-Sided) Copying: Standard
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Scaling: 25% to 400% in 1% increments; 11 pre-set scaling sizes
- Copy Quantity Selection: 1-99
- ID Card Copy: Print both sides of ID on one side of sheet
- Scan Type: Color flatbed; Reversing Auto Document Feeder (RADF)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Speed: Approx. 3 sec./page color, approx. 2 sec./page mono at 300 dpi (simplex)
- Scan-to-PC: Create electronic file from hard copy original in PDF, TIFF or JPEG file formats (TWAIN scanning driver included; Windows compatible)
- Address Book Management: LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Scan-to Functionality: Scan to e-mail with LDAP support; to USB memory stick; to FTP sites; to network; and to PC
- Formats Supported: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX, GIF, TGA, PNG, WMF, EMF
- TWAIN Driver: Windows 2000 and higher; enables remote preview and scan functionality via network
- Fax Modem: 33.6 Kbps Super G3
- Transmission Speed: 3 seconds/page 2
- Fax Resolution: Up to 200 x 400 dpi
- 1-Touch Dials: 16 locations
- Speed Dials: 100 locations
- Broadcast Transmissions: Up to 100 locations
- Fax Memory: 200 pages2 (4 MB)
- Fax Functions: Dual access (perform additional functions while sending/receiving), T.37 Internet fax, Tel/Fax auto switching, Telephone answering device (TAD) interface, Distinctive ring, Broadcasting, Manual transmission, Delayed transmission, Auto redial, Auto receive, Activity reports, Protocol report (for troubleshooting) Multi-Tasking
- Operation: Set up or perform two tasks at the same time Wireless LAN
- Protocols: IEEE802.11 b/g/n; Infrastructure Mode; WEP; WPA(TKIP), WPA2(AES), WPS-PBC, WPS-PIN; Open system authentication; Shared key authentication; IEEE802.1x authentication
- Features: 5-line, 3.5" tilting (up to 90?Ü) backlit LCD display; Alphanumeric keypad; 1-touch fax dials (16); Full QWERTY keyboard
- Utility Suite: Nuance® PaperPort® SE v. 11, OmniPage® SE v. 16, OKI LPR, Color Correct, Swatch Utility, ActKey Utility, Network Card Setup Tool, MFP Configuration Tool, TWAIN Driver, Fax Driver, Printer Driver, Print Job Accounting, PrintSuperVision, Desktop Document Capture
- Standard/Max Imaging RAM: 256 MB/768 MB
- SD Card Storage: 4 GB standard; 16 GB optional (MC562w only)
- Standard Input: 350 sheets – 250 sheets via Main Tray + 100 sheets via Multi-purpose Tray (MPT)
- Maximum Input: 880 sheets (with optional 530-sheet 2nd Paper Tray)
- Scanner RADF: Up to 50 letter/legal sheets
- Output Capacity: 150 sheets, face down
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Main Tray from 4.1" x 5.8" to 8.5" x 14"; optional 2nd Tray from 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"; MPT from 3" x 5" cards to 8.5" x 52" banners
- Paper Types: Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Banner, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5; Envelopes – C5, DL, Monarch, COM 9, COM 10
- Paper Weight: Main Tray/Opt. 2nd Tray 17 lb. bond – 65 lb. cover (64-176 gsm); RADF 16 lb. – 28 lb. bond (60-105 gsm); MPT 17 lb. bond – 80 lb. cover (64-220 gsm)
- Size (WxDxH): 16.8" x 20" x 17.5" (427 mm x 509 mm x 444 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 63 lb. (29 kg), including consumables
- Power Consumption: Operating Normal 570W; Max 1170W; Idle 100W; Power save mode 20W; Deep sleep mode <1.5W; Auto-off mode <0.5W
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant: Yes
- Acoustic Noise: Printing – 54.0dBA or less; Copying – 55.5dBA or less; Standby – 37.0dBA or less; Power Save – Inaudible
1 Published performance results based on laboratory testing of simplex sheet (1 side). Individual results may vary. 2 Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1.
3 Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
4 Based on ISO 19798. MC562w ships with 2,000-page toner cartridges (CMYK)
5 Estimated life, based on 3 pages per job.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|print speed mono:||31||25|
|resolution:||Up to 1200 x 600||Up to 1200 x 600|
|interfaces:||USB v2.0 high-speed; 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet; Wireless||USB v2.0 high-speed; 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet; Wireless|
|scan speed:||3 sec./page color, 2 sec./page black & white at 300 dpi (simplex)||3 sec./page color, 2 sec./page black & white at 300 dpi (simplex)|
|paper capacity:||350 sheets (250 sheets via Main Tray + 100 sheets via MPT)||350 sheets (250 sheets via Main Tray + 100 sheets via MPT)|
|paper size:||Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Banner, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5; Envelopes – C5, DL, Monarch, COM 9, COM 10||Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Banner, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5; Envelopes – C5, DL, Monarch, COM 9, COM 10|
|size:||16.8 x 20 x 17.5 inches (42.7 cm x 50.9 cm x 44.4 cm)||16.8 x 20 x 17.5 inches (42.7 cm x 50.9 cm x 44.4 cm)|
|weight:||63 lb. (29 kg)||63 lb. (29 kg)|
|print speed color:||27||23|